top of page
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
check back soon or get in touch @lehsheldiamante for upcoming events
- Sat, Jan 21ZoomJan 21, 2023, 9:00 AM PST – Jan 22, 2023, 10:00 AM PSTZoomBreathwork, Reiki-Infused Meditation, Journaling honoring the Aquarian energy of the first lunar new moon of the year + committing to your intentions and boundaries for your 2023 higher vision
- Sat, Jul 30GuernevilleJul 30, 2022, 12:30 PM PDT – Jul 31, 2022, 2:00 PM PDTGuerneville, 14016 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446, USATAP INTO YOUR CREATIVE FLOW ~ In this workshop, we will explore the flow state through embodied self-expression. These techniques aim to aid in releasing stagnant creative energy and welcoming in divine imaginative possibilities.
- Tue, Jun 28GuernevilleJun 28, 2022, 6:00 PM PDT – Jun 29, 2022, 7:00 PM PDTGuerneville, 14016 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446, USAIn this class, we’ll embrace the nurturing energies of the water sign, Cancer, with gentle, supportive poses and guided meditation for your body and mind to have a place to rest and reset.
- Tue, Feb 01Sol Rio Studio & LivestreamFeb 01, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PSTSol Rio Studio & LivestreamA special Restorative Yoga class (45 min) + a healing meditation (15 min). We tap into the Aquarian New Moon energy which reminds us that by taking care of our unique individual needs we can help contribute to a deeper collective healing
- Thu, Jun 17ZoomJun 17, 2021, 6:15 PM – 7:15 PM PDTZoomThis Goddess Book Club, we'll be reading "WomanCode: Perfect Your Cycle, Amplify Your Fertility, Supercharge Your Sex Drive, and Become a Power Source" by Alisa Vitti and donating to the A Long Walk Home, a Chicago-based non-profit committed to gender equity and racial justice.
- Sat, Apr 17HoplandApr 17, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDTHopland, 11684 US-101, Hopland, CA 95449, USAA 60 minute Vinyasa yoga class followed by tasting of current release Saracina Vineyards wines guided by a certified wine Sommelier and 200-hour registered yoga instructor at our sustainably farmed vineyard!
- Thu, Apr 15ZoomApr 15, 2021, 6:15 PM – 7:15 PMZoomThis month we'll be reading "The Wild Woman's Way: Unlock Your Full Potential for Pleasure, Power, and Fulfillment" by Michaela Boehm and donating to La Cocina, a San Francisco-based nonprofit helping women of color and immigrations create successful businesses in the food industry.
- Thu, Mar 04ZoomMar 04, 2021, 6:15 PM – 7:15 PM PSTZoomThis month we'll be reading "Evolution of Goddess: A Modern Girl's Guide to Activating Your Feminine Superpower" by Emma Mildon and donating to the Loveland Foundation Therapy Fund for Black Women and Girls.
- Sun, Feb 14ZoomFeb 14, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PMZoomWith loving kindness, we invite you to celebrate the heart space by connecting with yourself and others through heart-centered yin yoga followed by remote Reiki, a combination aimed to facilitate relaxation and release.
bottom of page