top of page
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
check back soon or get in touch @lehsheldiamante for upcoming events
- Sat, Jan 21ZoomBreathwork, Reiki-Infused Meditation, Journaling honoring the Aquarian energy of the first lunar new moon of the year + committing to your intentions and boundaries for your 2023 higher vision
- Sat, Jul 30GuernevilleTAP INTO YOUR CREATIVE FLOW ~ In this workshop, we will explore the flow state through embodied self-expression. These techniques aim to aid in releasing stagnant creative energy and welcoming in divine imaginative possibilities.
- Tue, Jun 28GuernevilleIn this class, we’ll embrace the nurturing energies of the water sign, Cancer, with gentle, supportive poses and guided meditation for your body and mind to have a place to rest and reset.
- Tue, Feb 01Sol Rio Studio & LivestreamA special Restorative Yoga class (45 min) + a healing meditation (15 min). We tap into the Aquarian New Moon energy which reminds us that by taking care of our unique individual needs we can help contribute to a deeper collective healing
- Thu, Jun 17ZoomThis Goddess Book Club, we'll be reading "WomanCode: Perfect Your Cycle, Amplify Your Fertility, Supercharge Your Sex Drive, and Become a Power Source" by Alisa Vitti and donating to the A Long Walk Home, a Chicago-based non-profit committed to gender equity and racial justice.
- Thu, Jun 10ZoomLet's share virtual sacred space as we welcome in the grounding energy of this Taurus New Moon with meditation, journaling, intention setting, and community.
- Tue, May 11ZoomLet's share virtual sacred space as we welcome in the grounding energy of this Taurus New Moon with meditation, journaling, intention setting, and community.
- Sun, Apr 18ZoomThis special class gives you the opportunity for deep relaxation of the body, mind, and spirit through a journey of sound and restorative yoga.
- Sat, Apr 17HoplandA 60 minute Vinyasa yoga class followed by tasting of current release Saracina Vineyards wines guided by a certified wine Sommelier and 200-hour registered yoga instructor at our sustainably farmed vineyard!
- Thu, Apr 15ZoomThis month we'll be reading "The Wild Woman's Way: Unlock Your Full Potential for Pleasure, Power, and Fulfillment" by Michaela Boehm and donating to La Cocina, a San Francisco-based nonprofit helping women of color and immigrations create successful businesses in the food industry.
- Sun, Mar 28Zoom75 Min restorative yoga followed by remote reiki to celebrate the Libra Full Moon on Sunday March 28th.
- Sun, Mar 14ZoomThis 75 Minute Yin Yoga and Sound Immersion with Kenny Kolter gives you the opportunity to release and let go through yin yoga and using sound as a vehicle to quiet the mind.
- Thu, Mar 04ZoomThis month we'll be reading "Evolution of Goddess: A Modern Girl's Guide to Activating Your Feminine Superpower" by Emma Mildon and donating to the Loveland Foundation Therapy Fund for Black Women and Girls.
- Sun, Feb 14ZoomWith loving kindness, we invite you to celebrate the heart space by connecting with yourself and others through heart-centered yin yoga followed by remote Reiki, a combination aimed to facilitate relaxation and release.
bottom of page